When choosing a private blog network, there are a few things that you should always be looking for.
1. Private registration or registration to multiple locations. Registrant info should always be real or private, never fake. Your blog network provider shouldn’t have 100% private registration. That’s a pretty big red flag when all of the links you have show hidden registration data.
2. Unique IP’s. Every site should be on a different IP address. These IP addresses don’t need to be exclusive to this one site, shared hosting is OK as long as only one site is on each shared hosting account.
3. Diversity. Themes should be different, blog setups should be different, basically, if it can be changed, it should be changed. Some sites should have 3 posts on the homepage while others have 10. Some sites should be updated daily, some should have a new post once a month. Some sites should have advertising like Adsense, while others have none.
4. No inter-linking. The sites in the network should never link to each other.
5. Full reporting. If your blog network provider does not give you a report, how can you be sure they’re delivering what they promise?
Our network meets and exceeds all of those points. We take diversity and network security as far as is possible.
Contact us if you have questions or would like more details about the diversity of our network.